|Unlocked at: City Hall Lv.1 — Additional building unlocks at: Lv.4, Lv.9, Lv.15|
The Hospital is a building that allows for the treatment of severely wounded troops, allowing them to rejoin armies and defend the city. Slightly wounded troops do not need to be healed in the hospital, but rather are healed upon return to the city and healed instantly upon arrival.
Treatment of the Wounded
The fate of severely wounded units depends on the situation (battles with barbarian troops will only result in minimal losses and are not listed here):
- When your army is in your city defending against an enemy attack, all severely wounded units will be sent to the hospital.
- When you are in an ally's city or allied structure defending against an enemy attack, half of your severely wounded units will die instantly.
- When you are battling an enemy on the map or at a resource point, all severely wounded units will be sent to the hospital.
- When you are battling an enemy at sanctums, altars, or Level 1 passes, all severely wounded units will be sent to the hospital.
- When you are battling an enemy at shrines or Level 2 passes, half of your severely wounded units will die instantly.
- When you are battling an enemy at the Lost Temple or Level 3 passes, all severely wounded units will die instantly.
- When you are attacking other cities or alliance buildings, all severely wounded units will die instantly.
Note that we will be unable to receive additional wounded if the hospital is already full and that wounded troops who are unable to enter the hospital and receive treatment will die. That's why you must always remember to upgrade your hospitals and heal wounded troops in a timely fashion.
The build times listed below assume no building bonuses are active, such as those from technologies, alliance technologies, or VIP perks. While we cannot predict your build time, it will likely be less.
|2||4,000||City Hall Lv.2|| 2.0K
|3||5,000||City Hall Lv.3|| 3.8K
|4||6,000||City Hall Lv.4|| 3.8K
|5||7,000||City Hall Lv.5|| 12.3K
|6||8,000||City Hall Lv.6|| 21.0K
|7||9,000||City Hall Lv.7|| 31.5K
|8||10,000||City Hall Lv.8|| 47.3K
|9||12,000||City Hall Lv.9|| 71.0K
|10||14,000||Stable Lv.10|| 106.5K
|11||16,000||City Hall Lv.11|| 160.0K
|12||18,000||City Hall Lv.12|| 240.0K
|13||20,000||City Hall Lv.13|| 360.0K
|14||22,000||City Hall Lv.14|| 540.0K
|15||24,000||City Hall Lv.15|| 810.0K
|16||28,000||Barracks Lv. 16|| 1.2M
|17||32,00||City Hall Lv.17|| 1.8M
|18||36,000||City Hall Lv.18|| 2.8M
|19||40,000||City Hall Lv.19|| 4.1M
|20||44,000||City Hall Lv.20|| 6.2M
|21||48,000||Archery Range Lv. 21|| 9.3M
|22||53,000||City Hall Lv.22|| 14.0M
|23||58,000||City Hall Lv.23|| 20.9M
|2d 13h 00 sec||387,338|
|24||65,000||City Hall Lv.24|| 31.5M
|25||75,000||Castle 25|| 47.2M
Rewards are given via quest completion for upgrading this building.
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 3|| 3,000 |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 4|| 4,500 |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 5|| ? |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 6|| 15,250 |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 7|| 18,500 |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 8|| 23,500 |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 9|| 25,750 |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 19|| 409,500 |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 20|| 615,500 |
|Upgrade Hospital to Level 21|| 923,250 |