This page explains the benefits and methods of contributing to your alliance!
Help your Allies
Help can be given immediately after joining an alliance. You can help and get helped by other alliance members for 3 different things :
- for the construction or the upgrade of their/your buildings,
- for the research or the upgrade of their/your technologies, and
- to heal their/your troops
The help provided will accelerate the speed of progression by 1% and shorten the duration by at least 1 minute, whichever is greater. The number of helps a player can receive depends on the level of their Alliance Center. Each help provided generates alliance credits.
Donating towards Alliance Technology costs very little resources to you, contributes technology points, earns you individual credits, and earns alliance credits. Once the donation meter of Technology Points on technology is filled, an Officer (Rank 4) or the alliance Leader may begin the research. Alliance technology benefits the alliance and alliance members with buffs, for very little individual cost.
Alliance Building Construction
When an alliance structure is built, sending troops to help build the structure reduces the building time and gives you individual credits while the structure is built. Alliance structures are commenced by an officer or leader. The more members that have sent troops and the more troops sent, the faster the build time is reduced.
There are generally 2 kinds of builds:
- A fast build, when the alliance has lots of alliance resources and to build many flags at once, using as many troops as possible to build alliance structures, and
- A slow build, when the alliance cannot accumulate alliance resources quickly and is slowly done with as few troops as possible, maintaining maximum members contributing, such that when alliance resources are sufficient, the next alliance structure can be built. This also maximizes the amount of individual credits everyone earns.
Also see Territory.
So what's the point of all these credits? Well, alliance Credits are used to research technology, build alliance structures, and also stock the Alliance Shop where you can spend your individual credits!
When an officer or leader stocks the shop with valuable items using alliance credits, you can then purchase them using your individual credits. The value of the item normally, the more expensive it will be in terms of individual credits. credits, of any type. So save up! (Teleports are pretty sweet rewards).
As well, every time a Barbarian Fort, or Junior Lohar, or Dauntless Lohar (summon items for them obtained during the Lohar's Trial event) is defeated by your alliance, or when a bundle is purchased with money, or when an alliance member completes the midterm or final exam of Peerless Scholar at the Lyceum of Wisdom, you will get a random reward just for being part of the alliance. Claiming these rewards gets you Key Points towards opening an alliance gift for even more rewards.