During the event, governors can obtain Cornucopia by defeating barbarians. After an army has been dispatched from a governor’s home city, the number of Cornucopia obtained by the army will accumulate, but the total will be reset once the army returns home. A governor’s score on this event is equivalent to the maximum number of Cornucopia obtained on a single, continuous expedition. Governors who achieve the specified scores will receive corresponding rewards.
- Governors can obtain Cornucopia by defeating barbarians.
- Cornucopia can be accumulated by defeating multiple barbarians troops with a single army without returning home. This total will be reset once the army returns to its home city.
- Event score is equivalent to the maximum number of Cornucopia a governor has accumulated during a single expedition. Achieve the specified scores to receive corresponding rewards.
- Governors throughout the kingdom will be ranked based on their event score. At the end of the event, the Top 100 Governors will receive additional rank rewards.
- Lvl. 1-5 Barbarians = 1 Cornucopia
- Lvl. 7-10 Barbarians = 2 Cornucopia
- Lvl. 11-15 Barbarians = 3 Cornucopia
- Lvl. 16-20 Barbarians = 5 Cornucopia
- Lvl. 21-25 Barbarians = 10 Cornucopia
Only the Top 100 Governors will receive rank rewards!
|Rank 1|| |
|Rank 2|| |
|Rank 3|| |
|Rank 4-10|| |
|Rank 11-20|| |
|Rank 21-50|| |
|Rank 51-100|| |