During the event, governors can obtain Bat Emblems by defaulting barbarians. After an army has been dispatched from a governor's home city, the number of Bat Emblems obtained by the army will accumulate, but the total will be reset once the army returns home. A governor's score on this event is equivalent to the maximum number of Bat Emblems obtained on a single continuous expedition. Governors who achieve specified scores will receive corresponding rewards.
- Governors can obtain Bat Emblems by defeating barbarians.
- Bat Emblems can be accumulated by defeating multiple barbarian troops with a single army without returning home. This total will be reset once the army returns to its home city.
- Event score is equivalent to the maximum number of Bat Emblems a governor has accumulated during a single expedition. Achieve the specified scores to receive corresponding rewards.
- Governors throughout the kingdom will be ranked based on their event score. At the end of the event, the Top 100 Governors will receive additional rank rewards.
Bat Emblem Rewarded:
- Level 1-5 Barbarians = x1
- Level 6-10 Barbarians = x2
- Level 11-15 Barbarians = x3
- Level 16-20 Barbarians = x5
- Level 21-25 Barbarians = x10
- Level 26-40 Barbarians = x15
Only the Top 100 Governors will receive rank rewards!